- ACS Portal
- iClean Mini
- Grip Guard
Available to all our customers, the ACS Portal is an online management system, developed in-house to provide you a simple access point to viewing our work in real time with the confidence that the correct activities are completed at the right time.
- Access to real reporting 24/7, enables faster and informed decisions.
- Online compliance application – access to incident reports, induction reports, police checks etc.
- Time and attendance. Photo Auditing next phase.
- GPS Tracked Service of all assets cleaned including date/time and employee name.
- Portal providing managed calls to track and monitor escalations.
The ACS Portal provides both ACS and the you full view and accountability of our service delivery paper free.
The first of its kind, ACS are trialling this new technology. The i-mop solves the problems of floor cleaning systems by combining the flexibility of a mop with the power and speed of industrial scrubber driers.
- Mop, Scrub and Dry all in one (3 in 1)
- Faster cleaning
- Lithium batteries technology (battery life is double)
- Instant Drying saves time
- Increase life of floors with minimal water exposure
- Artificial water barrier helps reduce chemical usage
- Reduce mopping time from 30 minutes to 5 minutes
ACS are currently trialling this new technology. The new iClean miniTM. It turns tap water into a safe, effective cleaner and sanitizer that works stronger than bleach and hydrogen peroxide – without the hazardous odours or toxic chemical residues that come with traditional cleaning chemicals.
Simply fill with drinking water, press the power button, and the iClean mini converts the water into a powerful oxidizer for on-demand cleaning anywhere, anytime.
- So safe, will not harm eyes or skin if accidentally splashed
- Kill 99.9% of germs – including E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria – without chemicals*
- Quickly, easily remove dirt, grime, stains, odors, mold, mildew, and pesticides
- Save time and money by no longer purchasing chemical cleaners, sanitizers, and deodorizers
- Keep the places you live, work, and play safe
Our non-slip product range is a solvent free, virtually odourless, urethane coating with exceptional adhesion and performance properties. It is suitable for virtually any vertical or horizontal surface with inherent chemical resistance, highest non-slip rating, anti-graffiti and moisture barrier properties. The formulation uses water as a solvent and eliminates traditional solvents and all the hazards and odour associated with them.
- Restore existing vinyl, rubber or linoleum to remove scratching and improve appearance and reduce cleaning costs.
- Rejuvenate ceramic, porcelain, terrazzo, stone and provide hygienic protection for grout lines on floors and walls.
- Seal or colour concrete floors in corridors, kitchens, warehouses and carparks, including safety line marking, logos and lettering.
- Timber sports floors, hardwood floors, covered decking and other engineered or solid timber floors including parquetry.
ACS are an approved contractor for the installation of Life Floor, a tiled surface product that’s soft, slip-resistant and is as an alternative to concrete and other conventional materials. Life Floor goes wherever you find bare feet and wet floors. Common applications include pool decks, splash pads, zero depth entries, locker rooms, and showers.
Life Floor is the only safety surface specifically designed and engineered to perform in aquatic environments.